حبيبة القلب | My Beloved
بقلم: مصطفى يوسف إسماعيل
By: Moustafa Youssef Ismail
العربية
حبيبةَ القلبِ، كم أنا أهواكِ،
وكم من عشقٍ في الأرضِ قد ناداكِ.
أنتِ عاليةُ القصرِ، شامخةُ الهوى،
والحبُّ صارَ لدائي، ثمَّ دواكِ.
يا من رأيتُ النجومَ في عينيكِ،
فأصبحَ الحبُّ يملأُ كلَّ سماكِ،
فضمّيني بكلماتِ الحبِّ إنّي
ما زالَ قلبي ينبضُ شوقًا بهواكِ.
عشقُ الروحِ والجسدِ نارٌ مشتعلةٌ،
تسري بأعماقي، ولا أخشى لظاكِ،
كأنَّ الأرضَ من فرطِ الهوى انشقّتْ،
وفاضَ بركانُ العشقِ من رؤياكِ.
فتجمّعتْ مشاعرُ القلبِ في لهبٍ،
وصارَ الشوقُ نارًا تحتَ خطاكِ،
يا امرأةً جمعتْ الحسنَ في روحٍ،
كيفَ النجاةُ، وأنا أسيرُ هواكِ؟
كم أنا أهواكِ، يا نبضَ الفؤادِ،
ويا عشقًا تملّك مهجتي ودمائي،
إن كانَ للحبِّ وطنٌ أعيشُ به،
فقلبي وطنٌ لا يعرفُ إلاكِ.
English Translation
My Beloved
My beloved, how deeply I adore you,
And how much love upon this earth has called your name.
You are a queen upon a lofty throne, majestic in love,
And love became my affliction, then became my cure through you.
You, in whose eyes I saw the stars,
Until love filled the whole of your sky.
Embrace me with words of love, for my heart
Still beats with longing and passion for you.
The love of soul and body is a blazing fire,
Running through my depths, and I do not fear its flames.
As though the earth itself split apart from the intensity of passion,
And the volcano of love erupted at the sight of you.
The feelings of my heart gathered into flames,
And longing became a fire beneath your footsteps.
O woman who gathered beauty within her soul,
How can I ever escape when I am captive to your love?
How deeply I adore you, O heartbeat of my heart,
O love that has possessed my soul and my blood.
If love has a homeland where I may live,
Then my heart is a homeland that knows no one but you.